Size Attribute for Document Class Exports With Blank Value
(Doc ID 2123827.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When exporting Document class object, the title block attribute "Size" (ITEM.DOCSIZE) value is shown in blank even when the value is set when viewing from Web Client.
The issue occurs when the 2 list attributes Parts.Title Block.Size and Documents.Title Block.Size point to 2 different list.
When exporting Document class object, the title block attribute "Size" (ITEM.DOCSIZE) value is shown as viewing from Web Client.
- Login to Java Client
- Go to Admin > Settings > Data Settings > Classes > Documents
- Go to User Interface tab > Title Block > Attributes : Title Block
- Open the Size attribute and change the list to a new list and save
- Login to Web Client
- Move to a document object and confirm that Size attribute on Title Block tab shows a value set
- Export the document object
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document