Transfer Can Be Created For Sellable Item Using XSTF in RMS And Received In SIM PC.
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer can be created for sellable item using XSTF in Retail Merchandising System ( RMS ) and received in Store Inventory System (SIM ).
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a sellable, non-inventory, non-orderable, forecast able item in RMS.
- Verify the same item details in SIM side.
- Create a transfer using XTSF in RMS and verify the details in SIM.
- Login to sending store and ship it.
- Login to receive store and receive the transfer.
- Note, Receiving is successful.
- Try to perform a new transfer for the same item. System does not allow.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms