Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Severance Event Completion background process inactivates Severance Process while the related Severance Events are still pending.
Note: Ensure that there is no Active Pay Plan for the Account, the Arrears Amount is greater than the Debt Class Cancellation Threshold and Cancel Criteria Amount, and Severance Date is greater than the Next Credit Review Date of the Bill
1. Create a Severance Process for a Normal Utility Service
2. Run Severance Event Trigger (SET). This creates a Pending Field Activity for Cut for Non-Payment Customer Event.
3. Cancel the Field Activity
4. Simulate an Active Severance Process with no Pending and Awaiting Field Activity event(s) via manual DB update
5. Run Severance Event Completion (SEC). Verify that the Active Severance Process with Completed event is not completed. Verify that the Severance Process for Normal Utility Service is set to Inactive while Severance Events are left in Pending state.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms