Tran Level Retail Not Inherited when Ranging Via Scheduled Item Maintenance
(Doc ID 2124651.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tran Level Retail is not Inherited when Ranging via Scheduled Item Maintenance.
Ranging multiple items and locations using Scheduled Item Maintenance with an item list and location list.
Items included have different retails by size.
Ranged locations are not inheriting the transaction level retail.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create items with color/size diffs, but do NOT range items to locations.
2. Increase retail for Large size, all colors and zones.
3. Submit and approve items.
4. Create item list with newly created items.
5. Create location list with locations from each zone for items created.
6. Create Scheduled Item Maintenance using Location List and Item List just created.
7. Select earliest Effective Date (tomorrow) and a Status of 'Active¿.
8. Run batches:
LCLRBLD - Rebuild Dynamic Location Lists - needs to run before SITMAIN....
SITMAIN - Scheduled Item Maintenance batch needs to run that night, before vdate advancement to "next day"....
9. Review results next day (Implies setting vdate+1) in Item Maintenance form.
10. From Item Maintenance, select List Children. Note higher retail in Large size for each zone/color.
11. Select a Large size in one of the colors, then select Locations.
12. Note tran level retails not as expected. Higher retail for Large size not inherited by locations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document