Last updated on APRIL 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to create total expense(TEXP) component in a country specific currency?
Here is the scenario:
- Consider a retailer is operating in multiple countries ( KSA, BAH & Oman) with primary currency being SAR.
- Create an expense component for each country with respective to country currency (SAR, BHD & OMN).
- Create partner per country and assign all the components of each country to respective agents.
- Create Purchase Order(PO) for each country and default the partner on the PO which in turn will inherit all the components linked.
- Observe the Total Expense is being defaulted with primary currency only.
Can a user have these total expenses in country specific currency, like if PO is for KSA TEXP should be in SAR, if the PO is for BAHRAIN then TEXP in BHD.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms