ASNOut Message for a Return with Line Item with Zero Shipped Quantity from SIM Fails in RMS
(Doc ID 2124944.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that when a Store to Warehouse transfer is dispatched with zero quantity for an item on the transfer, the ASNOut message published by SIM fails in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with the following error:
Steps to Recreate:
1. In RMS, create a transfer from store to warehouse (either using Mass Return Transfer -MRT- function or manual) for two items:
Item A: transfer qty = 2
Item B: transfer qty = 2
2. Submit and Approve this transfer from store to warehouse
3. In SIM, this store to warehouse transfer is viewed as RETURN TO WAREHOUSE REQUEST in SIM
4. In SIM, open this RETURN TO WAREHOUSE REQUEST
5. Enter the return Qty as follow:
Item A: enter return qty = 2
Item B: enter return qty = 0
6. DISPATCH the return in SIM
7. Find the above error in RMS database table RIB_MESSAGE_FAILURE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document