Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.4.8, Auto Reconcile Tender values do not get reflected in reports when till is opened from both Back Office (ORBO) and ORPOS. This occurs when tender type is set as auto reconcile tenders.
1. Till Reconcile Summary Report - missing value from IN, Net, Counted columns except cash.
2. Store Summary Report - missing value from Counted column except cash.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Perform Start of Day (SOD) from ORBO.
2. Bring down the store server.
3. Open register and till from ORBO.
4. Now, go to client and open the register and till again on ORPOS.
5. Perform 1-2 sale transactions in offline mode.
6. Start the store server.
7. Continue performing more 4-5 sale transactions. Note: The sales can be of any tender type, but make sure at least one sale is of auto reconcile tender.
8. Close the till.
9. Reconcile the till from ORBO.
10. Check the till reconciliation report.
11. Close the register.
12. Perform End of Day (EOD).
13. Now check the Store Summary report and compare.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms