Intermittent Screen Freeze During Customer Signature Verification of Credit Tender
Last updated on MAY 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Freeze occurs intermittently during credit tendering when Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) prompts store associate to verify customer's signature.
Prerequisite: NoDestinationLettersCauseExceptions=true in ./pos/config/foundation.props file
Test case steps:
1. Items are added to the screen
2. Store associate presses F6 Tender --> F4 Credit/Debit
3. PIN Pad prompts customer to swipe card.
4. PIN Pad prompts customer to accept transaction amount and customer presses YES.
5. Credit authorization is approved.
6. PIN Pad prompts customer to sign.
7. Customer signs and presses Done on PIN Pad.
8. POS prompts store associate to verify customer signature.
9. Store associate attempts to say Yes to continue, but screen freezes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms