Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.x, the RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch batch is producing duplicate target records for Promotions of type "Buy$NorMoreOfXgetYatZ%off".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Promotion Threshold:
1a. Qualification Type: Threshold level
1b. Threshold Type: Amount
1c. Discount Type: Percent Off
1d. Threshold Type Amount: 100
1e. Discount Type Percent Off: 25
2. Create a Promotion with a Component of Threshold Type.
3. Select a Parent Level Item and a Zone.
4. Select the Promotion Threshold created in step 1.
5. In Apply To, select "Regular Only".
6. Approve the Promotion and check that Payload tables have been populated correctly.
7. Run the RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh batch.
8. Query the RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table. Note that for each Item/Location, you have a duplicate target line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms