Last updated on MAY 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, User Interface
The ServiceEventMap "Setup" page issue can happen with the following steps:
1. Add a service, e.g. "Admin_client"
2. Add a event to the service, e.g. add "EventActivityAdmin" to the "Admin_client"
3. Add a RumConfiguration, e.g. Add "Occurrence" to "EventActivityAdmin".
4. Save the Service event Map
Following are the steps that can cause the issues:
5. Delete the event added in step 2, e.g. delete "EventActivityAdmin"
6. Add the deleted event back to the service, e.g. add "EventActivityAdmin" to the service "Admin_client"
7. The issue occurs when click "Save"
Note: This issue can only happen if in the step 6. when adding the same event that was deleted in the step 5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms