Setup Page Freezes After Un-map/Re-map of Same Event to a Service
(Doc ID 2125446.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, User Interface
The ServiceEventMap "Setup" page issue can happen with the following steps:
1. Add a service, e.g. "Admin_client"
2. Add a event to the service, e.g. add "EventActivityAdmin" to the "Admin_client"
3. Add a RumConfiguration, e.g. Add "Occurrence" to "EventActivityAdmin".
4. Save the Service event Map
Following are the steps that can cause the issues:
5. Delete the event added in step 2, e.g. delete "EventActivityAdmin"
6. Add the deleted event back to the service, e.g. add "EventActivityAdmin" to the service "Admin_client"
7. The issue occurs when click "Save"
Note: This issue can only happen if in the step 6. when adding the same event that was deleted in the step 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document