XOrderMOD Is Not Cancelling Outstanding PO Quantity
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
XOrderMod message fails with the below error while attempting to cancel the outstanding quantity of a purchase order (PO) line item, as all the appointed quantity is being considered even though the appointment has been closed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new item or consider an existing item in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Use a RIB XOrderCre message to create a PO for qty of 200 (or create the PO in RMS).
- Create an appointment in Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) for 200 quantity.
- In RWMS, receive only 100 against the appointment created in the previous step. Also the appointment is closed.
- Use an XOrderDtlMod message to cancel the line item for this order (i.e., <ns:qty_ordered>-100</ns:qty_ordered> ).
- Observe that XOrderDtlMod message will end in RIB hospital with the error: 'The item % at location % cannot be cancelled as there is no open quantity to cancel%'. 0:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms