'FRM: 40508-Oracle Error: Unable To Insert Record' Error Occurs When Creating a Purchase Order (PO)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs when a user tries to delete an item while creating a purchase order (PO):
Steps to Recreate:
- Go to Order Search (ordfind) screen then choose 'New Order'.
- In the PO Header Maintenance (ordhead), populate all the required fields and then click 'OK' button.
- In the Order Distribution Worksheet (ordmtxws) screen, populate the item field then click 'Apply Item' button.
- Click 'Delete Item' button. Click OK for the warning message,
- Click OK button. Notice the FRM error "FRM: 40508-ORACLE error: unable to insert record".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms