Last updated on APRIL 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Central Office, when viewing an "Open Register" transaction details in Transaction Tracker, Register Accountability is set to "False", although AS_TL.CD_ACT (Register Accountability Code) is set to '0' (Register Accountability).
Steps to Reproduce :
Pre-Req : Make sure that AS_WS.CD_ACT = 0 for the register
1. Login to POS.
2. Open Store, Register, and Till.
3. Log into Central Office.
4. Retrieve the transaction using Transaction Tracker and by store number.
5. Under search by store number option, click on transaction information.
6. Choose "Open Register" from the Transaction Type list and click Search.
7. View Transaction details by clicking on the desired Register Open Transaction number.
Under "Open Register Transaction" note "Register Accountability: false".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms