Purchase Order Item Pack Component Showing Wrong Received Quantity
(Doc ID 2125894.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) Item Pack Component is showing Wrong Received Quantity.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a complex pack with three components.
- Create a PO for complex pack on 3 different locations.
- Receive PO on one location.
- Go to PO--> Location --> PO Item/Loc screen.
- From option--> View select quantity to view it.
- Select a location where quantity is not received.
- Click on Pack Component, On new screen, component are still shown as received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document