Last updated on APRIL 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Price Management (RPM) does not create a row in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL when an item is created as: item_level =1 and tran_level = 1 and diff_1
You expect a row to be created in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL (RFR).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In RPM, set System Default Type Diff to Color
2. In RMS, create an item level 1, tran level 1 ,with a diff of type C and select a diff value.
3. Range the item to any location.
4. Approve the item
5. Run the RPM newItemLocBatch (NIL)
6. Validate that RPM correctly creates record in RPM_ITEM_LOC but does not create a record for RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms