Inventory Adjustment in RWMS Is Generated With Null Quantity, Causing Inventory Discrepancy
(Doc ID 2126085.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.7 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Inventory Adjustment in Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) is generated with Null quantity. Due to this, the messages get stuck in Retail Integration Bus (RIB), causing an inventory discrepancy between Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and RWMS.
Steps to Recreate:
- Receive a Non Specified Casepack (NSC) appointment.
- Start performing the putaway process, but do not complete it.
Suppose that when user tries giving another location than the suggested location, system throws the error “putaway plan location override is not allowed". Do not confirm as of now.
- Navigate to the GUI container checking screen and delete the container.
- Note that there is no record in the CONTAINER and CONTAINER_ITEM tables.
- Go back to putaway screen and confirm OK and confirm the suggested location.
- Inventory message is generated with NULL quantity and will get stuck in RIB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document