FUTURE AVAILABLE FOR WHAT IF ALLOCATIONS Parameter In System Option Is Not Working
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The results for System Option's FUTURE AVAILABLE FOR WHAT IF ALLOCATIONS = True and FUTURE AVAILABLE FOR WHAT IF ALLOCATIONS = False are the same. The computed On-hand (after calculation) considered the future inventory of the target location as its current Stock On Hand (SOH) for both TRUE and FALSE parameters/scenarios.
Steps o Recreate:
- Create a New Item and range it to a Store and Warehouse.
- Create a PO from Warehouse to Store to make sure there is a On Order Qty and also create A Transfer.
- Set FUTURE AVAILABLE FOR WHAT IF ALLOCATIONS parameter in System Option to 'N'.
- Make sure there are records in in ITEM_LOC_HIST table for the particular item/loc combination.
- Create a What If Allocation.
- In this particular example:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms