Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The attribute is set to enabled on Sourcing Project Price Details tab but some attribute (apiname: nonMaterialModifier1) set to RFQ Response Requirements does not show up in Response Entry window. It does not appear on suppliers response entry window too.
Want the attribute (apiname: nonMaterialModifier1) set to RFQ Response Requirements show up in Response Entry window and suppliers response entry window.
Step to Reproduce
- Login to Java Client and on Sourcing Project Price Details tab, set the attribute "Labor" (API name : nonMaterialModifier1) to visible : yes
- Login to Web Client in admin user
- Create a new sourcing project : COM00000003
- On Response Required Fields, set "Labor"
- Set the Project status to Open
- On Item tab, add an item
- Quote > Create and create RFQ. RFQ : COMRFQ00000002 is created
- On the RFQ, go to CoverPage tab and confirm that "Labor" is set on Response Requirements.
- On Responses tab, Edit > Responses Lines to the item line
- Labor attribute does not show in Response Entry window
- Set the RFQ Status to Open
- Select the record on Responses tab and Responses > Send Request to Suppliers
- Login to supplier contact user (Default RFQ Recipient) in web client
- Review COM00000003
- Enter Responses
- Confirm that Labor attribute is not shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms