Invoice for Foreign Supplier Has Currency_Rate Change During Discrepancy Resolution
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.5, we find that the currency_rate changed during discrepancy resolution on an invoice with a foreign supplier. It is expected that the exchange rate would remain the same.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create PO with 2 items for foreign supplier (with currency!= base currency and currency rate < 1).
2. Fully ship and receive the PO.
3. Upload EDI invoice made at header level that will have QTY discrepancy out of tolerance for one item.
4. Log in to ReIM application as a Croatian user.
5. Resolve discrepancy (debit supplier) and match invoice.
6. Check that currency rate on IM_DOC_HEAD was changed from 0.****** to ******.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms