Setup Tab Broken After Submitting A Service Event Map
(Doc ID 2126742.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, User Interface
The ServiceEventMap "Setup" page issue is occurring with the following steps:
1. Add a service. E.g. "Admin_client"
2. Add a event to the service. e.g. add "EventActivityAdmin" to the "Admin_client"
3. Add a RumConfiguration. e.g. Add "Occurrence" to "EventActivityAdmin".
4. Save the Service-Event map.
5. Delete the event added in step 2. e.g. delete "EventActivityAdmin"
6. Add the deleted event back to the service. e.g. add "EventActivityAdmin" to the service "Admin_client".
7. PDC GUI is becoming blank when clicked "Save" button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document