Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Policy Automation - Version 10.4.4.21.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OPM Version 12.2
When using Show If and Read Only If together the input is not displayed.
There are two inputs on Screen one. Both inputs have a read-only if true condition.
1. The second input on screen one has a "Show If" of True, This "Show If" is the value of a question above it on the same screen.
2. If met true the "Show If" works
3. User navigates to the next screen
4. Question on Next screen will result in the input that has a "Show If" on previous screen to be Read Only if True.
5. User satisfies this criteria
6. User navigates to previous screen expecting the Input to be shown and read only
7. User finds that input is not shown though
8. Inspecting from a debugger side does show that the input becomes read only though.
9. Inspecting from a debugger side does show that the "Show If" is still True
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms