User Is Able to Over Receive a Purchase Order Even Though the Overage Receiving Permission Has Been Disabled
Last updated on MAY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), users are able to over receive a purchase order (PO), even though overage receiving permissions are disabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure that 'Allow Over Receiving for Direct Delivery' is set to NO in Store - Role permissions.
2. Select a PO to receive. Open it and check the details.
3. Create a Delivery. Enter the receiving qty and save.
4. Create another Delivery for the same PO. Enter the receiving qty and confirm. This will move it to Received status. Note that the earlier delivery is in 'Inprogress' status.
5. Now receive the 'Inprogress' delivery, as well, and you will have received overage.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms