User Is Able to Over Receive a Purchase Order Even Though the Overage Receiving Permission Has Been Disabled
(Doc ID 2126957.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), users are able to over receive a purchase order (PO), even though overage receiving permissions are disabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure that 'Allow Over Receiving for Direct Delivery' is set to NO in Store - Role permissions.
2. Select a PO to receive. Open it and check the details.
3. Create a Delivery. Enter the receiving qty and save.
4. Create another Delivery for the same PO. Enter the receiving qty and confirm. This will move it to Received status. Note that the earlier delivery is in 'Inprogress' status.
5. Now receive the 'Inprogress' delivery, as well, and you will have received overage.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document