Loading Sales With VOUCH Tender and With No Coupon Number Type Does Not Trigger TTEND_COUPON_NO_REQ
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA), loading sales with VOUCH tender and with no coupon number type does not trigger TTEND_COUPON_NO_REQ.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a RTLOG file with TTEND - VOUCH and NULL value in Voucher Number column.
2. Upload the RTLOG file.
3. Note that no error related to NULL Voucher Number is populated in the SA_ERROR table.
4. Now edit the transaction from the Transaction Maintenance screen.
5. The form errors out, asking for Voucher Number.
6. The form and the batch are not in synch for Voucher Number validation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms