Auto Workbook Maintenance Clears Data After Changing Saved Access Type
(Doc ID 2126994.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When filling out the auto workbook maintenance wizard on 'Auto Workbook Page 4', when the 'Saved Access' type is changed, all previous data filled on this page is getting cleared.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into RPAS Fusion Client
2. Navigate to 'Administration' task -> 'Administration' step -> 'Auto Workbook Maintenance'
3. Create a new 'Auto Workbook Maintenance' and fill out the data on the Workbook Wizard pages.
4. On 'Auto Workbook Page 4', fill the data for Build Label, Build Frequency, Next Build Date and Category.
5. In the same page, toggle the 'Saved Access' type for this workbook from 'User' to 'Group' or vice-versa.
6. Notice that the information filled at step#4 is getting cleared and needs to be re-entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document