Poor Performance When Launching Visualizer TSLD in P6 Professional for EPPM
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 15.1 to 15.2]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 15.1 to 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After launching P6 Visualizer from the 15.1.6 EPPM desktop client and selecting a project for which to draw a new Timescaled Logic Diagram, it takes almost 20 minutes to complete and the following error is displayed in the Visualizer.log file:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log in to the P6 desktop client as an admin user.
2. Click Tools > Visualizer.
3. Click on New TSLD or New Gantt.
4. When prompted "Create NEW Timescaled Logic Diagram", select one project from Available Projects.
5. Click Next.
6. Provide a file name and select Create New.
7. Click Draw.
8. It takes about 20 minutes to complete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms