Poor Performance When Launching Visualizer TSLD in P6 Professional for EPPM
(Doc ID 2127390.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 15.1 to 15.2]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 15.1 to 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After launching P6 Visualizer from the 15.1.6 EPPM desktop client and selecting a project for which to draw a new Timescaled Logic Diagram, it takes almost 20 minutes to complete and the following error is displayed in the Visualizer.log file:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log in to the P6 desktop client as an admin user.
2. Click Tools > Visualizer.
3. Click on New TSLD or New Gantt.
4. When prompted "Create NEW Timescaled Logic Diagram", select one project from Available Projects.
5. Click Next.
6. Provide a file name and select Create New.
7. Click Draw.
8. It takes about 20 minutes to complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document