Compliance Rollup Fails To Run With No Privilege Message
(Doc ID 2127448.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Governance and Compliance - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Rollup (PGC)
When attempting to run scheduled Compliance Rollup task,
the following error occurs in Compliance's History tab
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Web Client as admin user.
2. Create an internal Specification:SP1, add Lead with threshold mass PPM=1000 to its Substances table.
3. Search a Part which has released rev, open the Part in the latest rev and add SP1 to its Compliance tab, Change it to shippable Item.
4. Search any Manufacturer Part and Part Family, then add SP1 to them.
5. Log in to Java Client as admin.
6. Go to System settings > PGC > Compliance Rollup Rule Scheduling, Set Compliance Rollup start time.
7. Go to Server settings > Task Configuration > Enable Compliance Rollup Task.
8. Log into Web Client as admin, once the task finished.
9. Open the Part, Manufacturer Part and Part Family and go to History tab.
10. Find the error "No Privilege"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document