No Pop Up Occurs For Constrained Inventory If There Is Unconstrained Inventory On The Same Allocation
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No pop up message occurs for constrained inventory if there is unconstrained inventory on the allocation.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create 1 Constrained item and 1 Unconstrained.
2. In Allocation, Search for Items - Select the Constrained item.
3. Create an allocation with the Constrained item.
4. In the Rules screen, select Enforce Size Profile.
4. Calculate the allocation.
5. Note the Pop Up when opening the allocation - 'One or more stores have been allocated zero quantities due to insufficient inventory while enforcing the size profile criteria.'
6. Create a new Allocation with both a Constrained item and an Unconstrained item.
7. Enforce Size Profile.
8. Calculate the Allocation.
9. Note - no pop up when opening the allocation.
Expected: The pop up should occur any time there is even one unconstrained item on an allocation even if there are also unconstrained items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms