Getting 404 Error on Language Specific Site Pages With Multiple EAC Applications Setup
Last updated on MAY 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 11.1 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11]
Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 10.2 to 10.2.0.3 [Release 10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On ATG side multiple sites are created for each language.
On Endeca side, EAC applications are created for each language. In Workbench all EAC applications are seen.
All the language site pages use the same default application configured with /atg/endeca/assembler/cartridge/manager/DefaultWorkbenchContentSource component. Getting 404 error when accessing non-default site pages.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch workbench localhost:8006/admin,
2. Select Workbench for English app(CRSen)
3. Create an endeca page using any template
4. Do the same procedure for German app (CRSde) as well.
5. Perform Promote content for both en and de apps
6. Open the CRS application and check for en and de pages.
No issues with EN site pages but getting 404 with DE site pages.
CRS application should show pages created for both US and DE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms