Inventory Adjustment Transaction In Transaction Lookup Not Populating With The Confirmed Date
Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory adjustment transaction in transaction lookup is not populating with the confirmed date
If the in-progress inventory adjustment(say created on 17th NOV 2O15) is confirmed on 1st JAN,2016.
Then in the transaction lookup functionality of Store Inventory Management (SIM), in the Transaction History Filter, if the user is providing the confirmed/transaction complete date then , user is not able to see the transaction in transaction list screen.The user and other details are updated correctly in the transaction history but the transaction date-time is getting update same as that of inventory adjustment created date.
Steps To reproduce :
- Open/Search any inventory adjustment created on a past date.
- Confirm the inventory adjustment on the current date/day.
- Go To -> Lookups ->Tran History.
- Click on Tran History, the transaction history filter will populate.
- Provide the from and to date as the current date/day on which the inventory adjustment confirmed.
- Notice, No expected record will be populated.
- Click on transaction history filter.
- Provide the create date as from and to date.
- The inventory adjustment will be populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms