PriceEventExecution Batch Do Not Process Promotion Whose Start Date Matches With End Date of Another
(Doc ID 2128525.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the run of RPM_PRICE_EVENT_EXECUTION_BATCH job few start and end promotions are not picked up in the first run of the job.
Steps To Recreate:
1. In RPM_BATCH_CONTROL table for the batch set NUM_THREADS as 6 and LUW_COUNT with higher number say 1000 .
2. Create a Simple promotion with few components with start_date = vdate and end_date = vdate+10.
3. Create another Simple promotion with few components with start_date = vdate+11 and end_date = vdate+20.
4. Approve the promotions.
5. First promo will be in active state and second will be on approved status.
6. Set vdate to vdate+10
7. Run PriceEventExecution batch
8. Promo that are suppose to start did not move to Active status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document