Last updated on APRIL 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When creating a copy of an order, the check box Prepack in the ordhead form is unchecked and disabled. If user clicks on Apply Template button in the ordmtxws form, it opens the screen asking for the code of the components inserted in the previous prepack. The fashpack screen is not displayed. However, if user deletes all items previously inserted by RMS in the new PO, the fashpack screen is displayed and new prepacks can be created.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In ordind, create a new PO.
2. In ordhead, check the prepack checkbox, fill the required information and click Items.
3. In ordmtxws, enter an ordinary item, a quantity and click Apply.
4. In ordmtxws, enter a pack item, a country and a quantity and click Apply Template.The fashpack screen appears.
5. In fashpack, create some items in a prepack and click OK.
6. In ordmtxws, distribute the PO by location.
7. Exit and save the PO. It is not necessary to approve it.
8. In ordind, create a new PO from Existing based on the PO created previously.
9. In ordhead, fill the required information and click Items. Notice that Prepack checkbox is disabled.
10. In ordmtxws, click Add to Order, enter a pack item, a country and a quantity and click Apply Template. Notice that the next screen displayed is the ordmtxws, not the fashpack.
11. In the pack select screen, click Cancel. Back to the ordsku screen, delete all items in the PO and click OK.
12. In ordhead, notice that the Prepack checkbox is enabled. Check it and click Items.
13. Next, enter a pack item, a country and a quantity and click Apply Template. Notice that, this time, the fashpack screen is displayed and user is able to create new prepacks in the new PO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms