MDSGateway Is Not Consistently Generating Crew Assignment Orders For Momentary Outages
(Doc ID 2129073.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 1.12.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 1.12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The MDSGateway is not consistently generating Crew assignment orders for momentary outages.
The first crew assigned appears to correctly generate an MDS message, however any additional crews assigned to the outage are not generating any messages.
NMS should assign subsequent crews to momentary outages, just like it does for regular outages.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create Momentary outage
2. Assign a crew (via Web Workspace).
3. Wait for crew to receive the assignment in integrated system
4. Set crew to enroute/onsite in Web Workspace.
5. Unassigned crew from the event.
6. Assign a new crew to the event in Web Workspace
7. No message gets generated by the mdsgateway
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document