MDSGateway Is Not Consistently Generating Crew Assignment Orders For Momentary Outages
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 1.12.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 1.12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The MDSGateway is not consistently generating Crew assignment orders for momentary outages.
The first crew assigned appears to correctly generate an MDS message, however any additional crews assigned to the outage are not generating any messages.
NMS should assign subsequent crews to momentary outages, just like it does for regular outages.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create Momentary outage
2. Assign a crew (via Web Workspace).
3. Wait for crew to receive the assignment in integrated system
4. Set crew to enroute/onsite in Web Workspace.
5. Unassigned crew from the event.
6. Assign a new crew to the event in Web Workspace
7. No message gets generated by the mdsgateway
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms