Orders in the Service Request Hierarchy are Getting Completed (Flagged/901 Status) Without Tasks Being Assigned
(Doc ID 2129092.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Sep-2017***
Task Generation window updates newly created service requests to Flagged/901 status
We found during some exception reporting that orders with no tasks being generated were getting updated into 901 status
this is critical issue as orders should never be updated to completed until all Tasks are closed on the service request.
select * from serv_req where service_request_status='901' and order_compl_dt is null order by last_modified_date desc;
Orders should never be updated to completed (901) until all Tasks are closed on the service request
1. Open any service request we are seeing it occur mostly on LSR and ASR orders.
2. Save the service request, Validate the service request, click Tasks hyperlink or Task Maintenance when open order.
3. Then choose your organization,
4. choose your prov plan,
5. then click Apply without hitting the Get Task button, first
6. The status gets updated to 901 in the database and Flagged in the application.
Support Team has to manually update the order status so users can continue working.
The current workaround is the users are opening tickets and having us flip the status of the orders back to
0 - In progress no prov plan assigned; or
1 - PreProv Plan assigned
so users can proceed with tasks on the order.
MSS installation upgraded to 621.1005.b12 release
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!