InjectorPriceEventBatch Throws "integrity constraint (RMS14.RPO_RPR_FK) violated..." Error
(Doc ID 2129263.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), the InjectorPriceEventBatch throws an "integrity constraint...RPO_RPR_FK violated..." error and RPM_PROMO and RPM_PROMO_COMP tables are empty when run without having a promo header. The error received is the following:
"integrity constraint (RMS14.RPO_RPR_FK) violated - parent key not found returned by program unit RPM_PRICE_EVENT_INJECTOR_SQL.POST_INIT_THREADS.]"
When executed by first populating RPM_PROMO table, the promotions are created and approved.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Populate the table RPM_STAGE_PROMO_COMP_SIMPLE
- Run the price injector batch
- This is done for the simple promotions.
- ./injectorPriceEventBatch.sh event_type=SP status=N
- Promotions fail with the error: integrity constraint (RMS14.RPO_RPR_FK) violated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document