Inventory Adjustment Detail Screen Shows Extra Buttons After Using 'Jump' Functionality
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 15.0, the Inventory Adjustment Detail screen shows extra buttons.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an Inventory Adjustment.
2. Confirm the Inventory Adjustment.
3. Reopen the confirmed Inventory Adjustment from the step above.
4. Open Item Lookup window using Jump functionality.
5. Click on Back button to return to Inventory Adjustment detail window.
6. Notice that additional buttons can be seen on Inventory Adjustment Detail screen apart from the ones that are allowed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms