'No row with the given identifier exists' Error Occurs on RPM Maintain Location Move Screen
(Doc ID 2129581.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The error: "Failed to lazily initialize a collection" occurs on the Retail Price Management (RPM) Maintain Location Move screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a price change at store level.
- Mark the store for closure and update the item-loc status to 'D' in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Make sure that the price change has an entry in the RPM_LOC_MOVE_PRC_CHNG_EX table.
- Run itemlocdeletion batch.
- Note that the price change is deleted, but the same price change still has an entry in the RPM_LOC_MOVE_PRC_CHNG_EX table.
- Navigate to Maintain Location Move screen from UI. It fails with the below error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document