System Allows to Approve the Purchase Order (PO) Based Allocations which was in Reserved Status.
(Doc ID 2129666.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you have Purchase Order (PO) based allocations in reserved status in allocation system. It gets approved instead of remaining in "Reserved Status" when you do some changes in the associated PO by bringing it to Worksheet status and approve the it in RMS.
When you brought PO back to worksheet status, you already made a choice of not changing the status of Allocations. Hence expect Allocation remain in "Reserved Status".
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a PO with one item in RMS and approve it.
2. Go to allocation system and create a allocation against that PO/item and make the status to reserved. After making the status change to reserve , the allocation also appear in RMS.
3. Validate through the RMS that PO/Allocation status is 'Approved' and 'Reserved' respectively.
4. Go to Order edit mode and make it to Worksheet status.
5. While POP up comes as to Cancel allocations too. Make the selection as 'NO'
6. Change the Open to Buy (OTB) on PO.
7. Then approve the PO through RMS.
8. Check the allocations status after it. It is getting approved too (which is a an issue). It should have been in reserved status only.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!