Why the Status Was Completed When the Payment Was Not Made for the Second Promise to Pay
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Payments
When the payment was not made for the second Promise to Pay (PTP), the 2nd PTP collection action is showing as completed instead of cancelled. The Remaining 3,4,5 PTP collection actions are showing as cancelled.
Since the 2nd Payments was not made on the account, the user is expecting all the remaining PTP collection actions should be cancelled.
1. Entered Promise to pay, 5 installments of $571 each
2. Made 1st Payment one day before the 1st installment Due date
3. Ran the collections on the next date and the 1st promise to pay status changed to completed which is the expected behaviour
4. No additional payment made on the account
5. Ran the collections and the 2nd PTP collection task shows as completed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms