Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 3.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are seeing different LDAP queries with the Corporate Directory depending on if the default Address Book server (WABP) or Contacts Server (cardDav) is enabled.
Convergence and the Calendar function is being used. When trying to share a calendar with another user or group with CardDav enabled, the following error message is received:
"Contact must have valid user id for the operation"
1) Login to Convergence as a Calendar user
2) Bring up the Share Calendar dialog
3) Click on the AddressBook icon
4) Choose the CAB (Corporate Address Book) and select 'Groups'
5) Choose a Group and click on 'Add'
6) See the following pop-up:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms