Last updated on APRIL 22, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running a master data synchronization no data is pulled from EBS. There is no data and no errors in the Gateway synchronization logs. The Resource Planning List has been configured in EBS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a Resource Planning List in EBS
- In Gateway create a Master Business Flow from EBS to P6
- Select custom or default mappings for Resource, ResourceRate, Role, RoleRate
- Create and run a synchronization based off the new Master flow
- Inspect the synchronization logs for the job and see that no data appears in the Load from Source log.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms