OLD_UNIT_RETAIL And NEW_UNIT_RETAIL Column Is Wrongly Updated When Item Falls In Both Simple And Complex Promotion
(Doc ID 2130337.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While, an item falls under both simple and complex promotion and when above mentioned scenario is performed, tran_code 15 corresponding to complex promotion is inheriting the TRAN_DATA.OLD_UNIT_RETAIL and TRAN_DATA.NEW_UNIT_RETAIL of the simple promotion instead of making these two column as null.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Choose one item and create a Simple Promotion on it.
2. Create a Multi Buy promotion on the same item on the same day.
3. Create the MOM File. Dump the file in BO.
4. In POS(Point Of Sale), ring, 3 line entries of the item.
5. Generate RTLOG, POSU file. Data books in TRAN_DATA.
6. Result in TRAN_DATA:
TRAN_CODE 15 which books corresponding to the Complex promotion is booking OLD_UNIT_RETAIL and NEW_UNIT_RETAIL.
Ideally, in complex promotion, TRAN_DATA.OLD_UNIT_RETAIL and TRAN_DATA.NEW_UNIT_RETAIL should be null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document