Last updated on MAY 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create and approve a clearance after a clearance reset without a reset date, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a clearance on zone 1 without a reset date (e.g., 25% off, effective date 02/02/2016) using an item ranged to two stores from zone 1 and approve it.
2. Create a second clearance, with same item on zone 1 without a reset date (e.g., 50% off, effective date 03/03/2016) and approve it.
3. In Maintain Clearance screen, retrieve the second clearance previously created. Enter a reset date (e.g., 04/04/2016) and apply.
4. Create Clearance Reset (in clearance reset screen) for all locations in the zone 1 that item is ranged to. Apply and approve.
Note: No entry for second clearance is created; we have only the one for the first clearance.
5. Create a Price Change for zone 1 (e.g., 5/5/2016); apply and approve.
6. Create a new clearance on zone 1 (e.g., 75% off on 05/05/2016); apply and approve it. Observe the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms