Error Update Object - EJB Exception: ; nested exception is: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "" When Attempting to Save back a Modified/Updated Assembly in Agile
Last updated on MAY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Collaboration - Version 1.4.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user is using Agile PLM 9.3.4 and MCAD connector 3.4.0 for SolidWorks
Load in CAD an existing Design in Agile PLM and update the design in SolidWorks, then attempt to save the modified design part into Agile , notice the following error appears in the Save Preview Window.
xxx.sldprt Error Update Object - EJB Exception: ; nested exception is:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
Steps to reproduce:
- From Agile Web Client do a load to CAD
- Check out all the files in the Load In CAD Preview
- In SW, make some modification to the parts
- In the assembly window, click Save Preview
- Click the Continue button
- Result is that the assembly cannot be saved to Agile Successfully, and the above error is thrown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms