Last updated on APRIL 26, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pre-defined Custom Fields are visible on Edit screen even though the visible attribute is set to No.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
2. Navigate to Project Requests > select a project request by clicking on the name
3. In the top right portion of the screen, click the Edit button > Finances/Currency
4. Note the two headings in grey
5. Click Cancel
6. Navigate to Administration > Application Configuration > Custom Fields > Custom Fields
7. Under Project Request, select Manage Custom Fields for Project Request
8. Under the Pre-defined Custom Fields, check Visible attribute is set to No.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms