Last updated on MAY 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have observed Null MAX_HIER_LEVEL values in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL.
Example Instructions to Re-create:
1. Create a parent item with diff (Color) with 5 children: C1, C2, C3, C4 and C5.
2. Range child C1 to store S1 with regular price 1000.
3. Range child C1 to store S2 with regular price 1000.
4. Run new item loc batch.
5. Create a cheapest free multi-buy promotion at the zone level as follows:
Item: All - select all child 5 child items.
6. Range child C2 to store S1 with regular price 1000.
7. Range child C2 to store S2 with regular price 1000.
8. Run new item loc batch.
• Note that RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL tables are populated with null values in max_hier_level column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms