Daylight Savings Time Causes Audit Time To Appear Off By One Hour
(Doc ID 2131144.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 4.6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Database Server is located in the United States
- United States begins Daylight Savings Time
- User in another country enters data and then subsequently makes a change at 1305, local time (0705, server time).
- RESPONSES table stores that the change occurred at 0705.
- Two weeks later, the user's country beings Daylight Savings time
- User's PC has "Use Local Timezone" set in Preferences
- Audit time for the data change now shows as 1205 (one hour earlier).
Is this a bug or expected behavior?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!