Switching Request User Type Gets No Results with Switching Sheet Search or Safety Document Search
(Doc ID 2131207.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The switching request user type gets no results with switching sheet search or safety document search.
Log into Web Workspace as a full operations with switching user and create if necessary some switch plans and some safety documents.
Confirm that this user type can use the Switching Sheet Search form to find the switch plans that exist, and can use the Safety Document Search form to find the safety documents that exist.
Log into the same environment as a Switching Request user type. Attempt to search for the same switch plans/safety documents, and you are told:
There are no results found. Please try again with less specific criteria.
"Switching Sheet Search..." should find the same switch plans if the same criteria is used for a "Switching Request" user or a "Web Workspace with Switching" user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start a "Web workspace with switching" environment.
2. Grab authority for all zones.
3. Press the "Open Switch Sheet" button to get the list of switch plans.
4. File > Open > Switching Sheet Search...
5. Enter the plan number for an existing plan. Press the Search button.
The plan appears in the list.
6. Start a Web Workspace environment, log in as a Switching Request user.
7. File > Open > Switching Sheet Search...
6. Enter the same plan number.
The "There are no results found." error pops up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document