Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), approving a new future clearance for an item on the same day results in a MOD message instead of a CRE message.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log in to Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM)
2. Navigate to Create Clearance
3. Create Transaction / Zone level clearance for percent off
4. Approve the clearance
5. Create another clearance for same item/location for a different percent off on another day
6. Approve the clearance. Note that the message created for the second clearance is a MOD message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms