Approving a Second Cascading Clearance for the Future on the Same Day Creates 'MOD' (Modify) Record Instead of 'CRE' (Create) Record
(Doc ID 2131294.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), approving a new future clearance for an item on the same day results in a MOD message instead of a CRE message.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log in to Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM)
2. Navigate to Create Clearance
3. Create Transaction / Zone level clearance for percent off
4. Approve the clearance
5. Create another clearance for same item/location for a different percent off on another day
6. Approve the clearance. Note that the message created for the second clearance is a MOD message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document