Project Or Global Data Missing From The Extended Schema After Project Publication Or Global Scheduled Services Are Executed
(Doc ID 2131649.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 8.2 to 8.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Regarding Global Data Publication:
- When creating or updating global data (for example, a project code value), running the Publish Enterprise Data global scheduled service is publishing the code value to the extended schema.
- In P6, select Administer, Enterprise Data
- Under the Project Codes section, add a new code value to an existing project code type and save changes.
- Select Administer, Global Scheduled Services
- Run "Publish Enterprise Data"
- Note that the data is not visible in the PXRPTUSER PROJECTCODE view after the publication job completes.
Regarding Project Publication:
- When adding or updating project data to a project which has been previously published, re-publishing the project is not publishing the data to the extended schema tables.
- In P6, select Projects.
- Add a project code to a project which has been previously published.
- Right-Click the Project and select Publish Project
- Note that the data is not visible in the PXRTPUSER PROJECTCODEASSIGNMENT view after the publication job completes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document