Last updated on APRIL 27, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 8.2 to 8.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Regarding Global Data Publication:
- When creating or updating global data (for example, a project code value), running the Publish Enterprise Data global scheduled service is publishing the code value to the extended schema.
- In P6, select Administer, Enterprise Data
- Under the Project Codes section, add a new code value to an existing project code type and save changes.
- Select Administer, Global Scheduled Services
- Run "Publish Enterprise Data"
- Note that the data is not visible in the PXRPTUSER PROJECTCODE view after the publication job completes.
Regarding Project Publication:
- When adding or updating project data to a project which has been previously published, re-publishing the project is not publishing the data to the extended schema tables.
- In P6, select Projects.
- Add a project code to a project which has been previously published.
- Right-Click the Project and select Publish Project
- Note that the data is not visible in the PXRTPUSER PROJECTCODEASSIGNMENT view after the publication job completes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms