Cannot Refresh the Visibility of the Attribute Right Now After Changing the Part Type
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After modification to subclass type, the object still shows attribute of old subclass.
After modification to subclass type, the new object should show its own attribute.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon Java Client as administrator
2. Create two subclasses of Part, SUBPART01 and SUBPART02
3. Enable Page Two.Text01 for SUBPART01 to visible, make sure Page Two.Text02 is invisible.
4. Enable Page Two.Text02 for SUBPART02 to visible, make sure Page Two.Text01 is invisible.
5. Logon Web Client as administrator and create a part of SUBPART01, will see expected Text01 field.
6. Modify this part, change its Subclass Type to SUBPART02, still see Text01 field but not Text02. Refresh button does not resolve.
7. After about 30 minutes, user can see Text02 field and Text01 invisible after Refresh
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms